Tuesday, March 11, 2014

ELEVEN THINGS, BRO


1.The Great and Mighty God Of The Universe lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders and I feel so free I can fly and laugh and run and jump and sing and scream and enjoy this bipolar Iowa weather. HE IS SO POWERFUL! I DON"T EVER WANT TO FORGET THAT!

2. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin, Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in? WELL DO YA?!
I don't. Not right now.

3. I want to be some sort of writer when I "grow up" and through my creative writing class at school, God has been showing me that a career in English/creative writing is actually realistic... I'M PUMPED!

4. Recently I was being interviewed after a basketball game and whenever I'm being interviewed I try to use big words (It's kinda a game I play with myself because I want to sound smart.) and I was thinking ahead, while talking and there was this word I wanted to use but I honestly didn't know what it meant completely but I basically said yolo and went for it. It was cool. I felt brave.

5. One of the rules I live by is HAVE YOUR TOES PAINTED AT ALL TIMES! (because toes are kinda ugly otherwise) Anyway, I painted my toes bright red and because of that, I am getting super excited for summer! Like, who's with me?

6. High school basketball has been over for 5 days and AAU starts tomorrow. I'm  looking forward to this opportunity God has given me. It's going to be a crazy fun/busy summer.♥

7.  Yesterday it was a beautiful 61 decrees and my friend Sarah and I decided to work on our soccer skills (because the season is approaching quickly) We ended up working on soccer for maybe ten minutes and the other hour and a half we spent putting our feet in the mud and feeling it squish through our toes.  We also cheered on the boys track practice and threw a few snowballs at them too. We had a blast.

8. There once was a smart fish of blue,
His friends told him he looked like poo.
But he was so kind,
True love he would find.
A pretty fish he would soon woo.  #limericks #lyfe #ILOVECREATIVEWRITING #yeah #love

9. Spring break is almost here. SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST HERE!

10. I had an A In advanced biology for this whole semester and I have no clue how that has happened.
I is smart, I is Kind, I is good at Advanced Biology.:)

11. My heart longs for the ocean. I'm convinced I have saltwater in my veins. Maybe I'm a mermaid or maybe because I was born in the water, if I'm away from the sea, my heart aches.  Thoughts I shall ponder.

THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment