Thursday, October 17, 2013

Life

• I'm not any good at saying goodbye.
• I really miss my friend Megan right now.
• I can't even keep a cactus alive. RIP duke.
• BASKETBALL SEASON IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!
•finally picked up my Harry potter book this school year but I barely have any time to read it.
•cross country is over and I kinda Miss it.
•our soccer team is undefeated.
•this weather is getting me really excited for Christmas.
•I should be writing a sociology paper right now.
•the only thing I like about musical practice is Maggie, Abby, and how much we get to dance.
•advanced biology is kinda fun.
• already looking forward to thanksgiving break.
• I witnessed God speak directly to me through someone.
• trying to be brave.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I miss you too! This little update made me realize how much I need a REAL update :) ASAP! Cactus tip, you were probably just too nurturing. I kept Mal's cactusy plant while she was in SA and watered it twice in the nine months. Then she came home and starting caring for it and it almost died! Just ignore it for a couple months and it will revive :)

    ReplyDelete