Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Everything about you.

I know everything about you, darling.
Probably even more than you know
About yourself.
I know you have 42 freckles on your cheeks
And 224  on your forehead.
I know that you like to stay up late reading
And enjoy a wide variety of music.
I know you love musical theater
And dancing.
I know you've never liked math
And you've never really been good at it.
I know you cry like a baby and laugh like a donkey.
I know you love to play basketball  but hate cross country.
I know your favorite color is turquoise
And I know you sing out loud while riding your horse.
I know you have 47 journals and I know every place you hide each and every one of them.
I know you fall of your bed every night, most nights more than once.  
I know you're normally happy but I also know what really makes you sad.
I know you like to paint but never have the patients.
I know you're a Perfectionist and I know you hate to admit it.
I know how, when and where you got all your scars.
I know the ocean makes you feel alive.
I know everything about you, darling.
I created you.
I gave you  straight blonde hair with a single wave in the front.
 I gave you green, blue and gold eyes.
I gave you passion and maybe too much but I promise I didn't mess up.
I gave you that donkey-like laugh. I really love it when you laugh.
I gave you long, strong arms and two crooked toes.
I gave you spunk, gracefulness and curiosity.
I gave you the love for writing.  I love it when you write me songs.
I love you, Darling.
I love the way you get excited when the seasons change.
I love your ridiculousness.  And your witty ways.
I love the way you play your ukulele and sing all the random words that come to you.
I love how much you love.
I love the way you talk.
I love everything about you, darling.
Don't you ever forget.


1 comment: